NEW! 6/20/2011 Class in Denver
Facebook for Business
Did you know that 50% of Americans are on Facebook?
Facebook now has more than 665 million users worldwide!
Your next client is on Facebook!
Facebook is THE new LOW COST marketing tool for connecting with your clients, attracting partners and engaging prospects.
If you are a helping professional or conscious entrepreneur in a relationship or service-oriented business, you will benefit greatly when you use Facebook to deepen your relationship with your clients, prospects, partners and vendors and HAVE FUN doing it!
Facebook for marketing will Save You TIME & MONEY growing your business!
With the correct Facebook Marketing Plan you will learn to
- Systematize and delegate tasks
- Save time and be efficient by learning the right way to spend your time
- Save money and reduce costs by knowing the right places to invest money
- Increase your ROI for your efforts
In this class, you will learn the fast and easy way to market your business with Facebook.
When you learn the right way to use Facebook to market your business you will build and strengthen business partnerships, bring in new qualified leads, and generate revenue for your business.
You can effectively add Facebook into your business and marketing plan with painless implementation. You simply need to know the right way to plan.
These are some of the gems that you will walk away with in the morning:
- How to Get Started, an overview of Facebook and how to use it effectively
- What is Facebook & Why you should use it for business
- Facebook marketing strategies to grow your entrepreneurial business
- How to create and setup a highly effective and optimized profile
- How to find friends, colleagues, partners, vendors and clients on Facebook
- Protect your privacy (to ensure your customers don't see those old embarrassing photos from college)
- How to join the party and engage in the conversation
- How to lead the dance (create groups, fan and cause pages)
You will walk out of this class with a profile for networking, your business page, friends, "likes", lists, privacy and basic usage. You'll have a profile strategy, networking strategy, "share" strategy, News strategy, Chat strategy, Privacy strategy, Group strategy and a Page.
In the afternoon, you will learn:
- What makes a good page and why SEO is important
- Types of content that attract attention (and how much is too much content)
- What sells on facebook and what doesn't
- How to promote your page both on and off facebook
- What makes things "shareable" and how to engage prospects
- How to measure results and what to do with that info
- How to convert "likes" to SALES!
You will walk out of this class knowing how to design your page, plan your content, promote your page, engage your customers, convert them to take action and measure your results. You'll learn about SEO, Advertising, messages, Facebook Connect, Instant Personalization, Questions, Apps, Events, Places, Deals and Insights.
Join us for Facebook for Business
Join us for the whole day for only $97. To register, Click on the link below, then follow the checkout instructions. Class is help on June 20, 2011 from 9 am to 5 pm, see location below.
Register by June 16 and Bring 2 Friends for FREE!
Bring your social media marketing assistant or business partner to help learn to grow your business, PLUS, bring a fellow helping professional or conscious entrepreneur that is NOT associated with your business whom could benefit from this class too! After registering you will be taken to a page to enter their contact information.
If you are interested in attending but the date does not work for you, Click here for more options.
Location for all classes:
The Creative Farm – located at the corner of W. 29th and Xavier along Denver’s historic West Highlands neighborhood, just a few blocks from Sloans Lake. The address is 4900 W. 29th Avenue, Denver, 80211. Click here to see it on Google Maps.