NEW! LIVE In-person Class
Facebook for Business
Did you know that 50% of Americans are on Facebook?
Facebook now has more than 665 million users worldwide!
Your next client is on Facebook!
Facebook is THE new LOW COST marketing tool for connecting with your clients, attracting partners and engaging prospects.
If you are a helping professional or conscious entrepreneur in a relationship or service-oriented business, you will benefit greatly when you use Facebook to deepen your relationship with your clients, prospects, partners and vendors and HAVE FUN doing it!
Facebook for marketing will Save You TIME & MONEY growing your business!
With the correct Facebook Marketing Plan you will learn to
- Systematize and delegate tasks
- Save time and be efficient by learning the right way to spend your time
- Save money and reduce costs by knowing the right places to invest money
- Increase your ROI for your efforts
In this class, you will learn the fast and easy way to market your business with Facebook.
When you learn the right way to use Facebook to market your business you will build and strengthen business partnerships, bring in new qualified leads, and generate revenue for your business.
You can effectively add Facebook into your business and marketing plan with painless implementation. You simply need to know the right way to plan.
Because there is so much to cover, Facebook for Business is split into two parts: Facebook For Business Part 1 and Facebook for Business Part 2.
Facebook for Business Part 1
These are some of the gems that you will walk away with in Facebook Part 1:
- How to Get Started, an overview of Facebook and how to use it effectively
- What is Facebook & Why you should use it for business
- Facebook marketing strategies to grow your entrepreneurial business
- How to create and setup a highly effective and optimized profile
- How to find friends, colleagues, partners, vendors and clients on Facebook
- Protect your privacy (to ensure your customers don’t see those old embarrassing photos from college)
- How to join the party and engage in the conversation
- How to lead the dance (create groups, fan and cause pages)
You will walk out of this class with a profile for networking, your business page, friends, “likes”, lists, privacy and basic usage. You’ll have a profile strategy, networking strategy, “share” strategy, News strategy, Chat strategy, Privacy strategy, Group strategy and a Page.
Invest in Part 1
Your investment is only $59. To register, Click on the link for the class that best fits your schedule, then follow the checkout instructions.
Register by May 11 and Bring a Friend for FREE!
Facebook for Business Part 2
These are some of the gems that you will walk away with:
- What makes a good page and why SEO is important
- Types of content that attract attention (and how much is too much content)
- What sells on facebook and what doesn’t
- How to promote your page both on and off facebook
- What makes things “shareable” and how to engage prospects
- How to measure results and what to do with that info
- How to convert “likes” to SALES!
You will walk out of this class with a design strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversion strategy and measurement strategy. You’ll learn about SEO, Advertising, messages, Facebook Connect, Instant Personalization, Questions, Apps, Events, Places, Deals and Insights.
Invest in Part 2
Your investment is only $79. To register, Click on the link for the class that best fits your schedule, then follow the checkout instructions.
Invest by May 13 and Bring a Friend for FREE!
Location for all classes:
The Creative Farm – located at the corner of W. 29th and Xavier along Denver’s historic West Highlands neighborhood, just a few blocks from Sloans Lake. The address is 4900 W. 29th Avenue, Denver, 80211. Click here to see it on Google Maps.